Big Oxidised Silver Earrings with Quartz, Resin and Black Pigment
Regular price €319,00
- These earrings are one of a kind, hand made in Vienna, by artist Izabella Petrut.
- Features of this piece:
- Approximate outside dimensions: Width: 20-34mm, Length: 63-68mm, Hight: 9-10mm
- Materials: oxidised silver, epoxy resin, pigment, Quartz.
- This piece is hand made by the artists and unique.
- Delivered in beautiful boxes or pouches, different for every season.
- In order to ensure a long happy life for your Art Jewelry earrings, they should be kept away from water, perfume, cleaning products, acetone, solvents, and long sun exposure.
- The oxidation on silver is a surface treatment that will go away with time. This is a normal wear and tear feature, but it also adds personality to your piece. It will transform into a silver ring, the more you wearing. You will see it live and accumulate memories together with you. Should you want to re-fresh the black oxidation, you can contact me and bring the ring by my studio to get it done, for free.
- The top part is made out of epoxy resin. This material is strong and sturdy, as long as you keep it away from sources of fire and heat, long exposures to sun, and solvents and acetone.